The MOT's operational studies since its creation in 1997 now available onlineFebruary 2016
A new section on the MOT's website lists more than 130 operational studies that have been produced by the MOT since it was set up in 1997.
The studies are generally commissioned by local players in cross-border territories. They can for example concern legal or technical assistance provided in the setting-up of cross-border projects, or the production of territorial assessments.
A few examples:
- Preparation for Luxembourg's presidency of the EU Council: tools and removal of obstacles to cross-border cooperation, September 2015
- Development of cross-border rail services for travellers between Nice and Imperia, December 2014
- Preparatory work on a "cross-border house" on the French Guiana-Brazil border, March 2014
- Cross-border development strategy for the French-Swiss Jura Arc, 2013-2014
- Technical support for the UN's "LOBI" programme on the strengthening of cross-border governance in West Africa, 2013-2014
- Legal support for the setting-up of the Espace Mont Blanc European Grouping of Territorial Cooperation, 2013
- Capitalising on the cross-border cooperation projects of the European programme ALCOTRA, March 2013
- Parc National du Mercantour/Parco Naturale Alpi Marittime EGTC – methodological support, October 2012
- Cross-border mobility between France and Belgium, 2012
- Studies relating to the project for high speed rail services between the United Kingdom, Nord-Pas-de-Calais et Bruxelles, October 2011.
Certain studies are reserved for members.
Consult this section [in French only].