How to become a member
The MOT: a unique organisation
The Mission Opérationnelle Transfrontalière, created in 1997, is both an association and a French inter-ministerial organisation, with the main objective of facilitating cross-border projects. Its missions are:
- assisting project leaders (project development, legal structures, studies, etc.)
- networking stakeholders and experience
- promoting the interests of cross-border territories
To date, the MOT has concentrated its work on local cross-border cooperation and assistance in the definition of policies regarding cross-border territories.
Within its network, the MOT brings together sub-national authorities and their groupings, associations, cross-border structures, large corporations, states, etc. involved in cross-border cooperation and situated on both sides of the border.
Map of the MOT members
- For access to an unrivalled resource centre on cross-border cooperation
- For exchanges with stakeholders in other cross-border territories in Europe and the rest of the world
- For better consideration of the needs of cross-border territories in national and European policies
- For access to leading expertise
How to join the MOT
To become a member of the Mission Opérationnelle Transfrontalière, simply send an official letter to the MOT’s president Christian DUPESSEY, explaining your motivations and/or your cross-border issues. Your request will then be examined during the next MOT Board meeting.