French-Belgian cross-border Metropolitan UniversityCountries: Belgium, France
Interreg IVA - France-Wallonie-Vlaanderen
- Education, training and languages
- Cross-border cooperation professions
- Coopération universitaire
Lead partner: K.U.Leuven Kortrijk campus (KULAK)
The "Grand Lille" Campus is led by the will of the link of three Lille universities. The priority objective of the University of Lille is to build a big European university, at the heart of the Euroregion, having a strong visibility and national and international appeal.
It is the first scientific pole North of Paris, comparable and in connection with the main universities of North-West Europe (Ghent, Brussels, Leuven, Liège, Utrecht, Delft, Amsterdam, Leiden, Aachen, Cologne, London, Copenhagen).
- Universitaires Catholiques de Mons (FUCaM)
- PRES Université Lille Nord de France
1. Promote the exchanges in the university education, by creating a joint diploma for the programs of the first cycle and by launching a series of short-term initiatives in the program of the first cycle, such as the exchanges (of students and teachers), the organization of internships and/or the creation of common courses.
2. The creation of "Honours College" in which the student holders of high school diplomas of three regions attend together courses and seminars in a specific domain, taught by the teachers of the three regions.
3. Improve the knowledge of French and Dutch thanks to the proposed cross-border initiatives.
4. Increase the mobility of the young people, not only in the field of education, but also at the level of their social life
5. Increase the collaboration in the field of the research between the partner universities
2011 - 2014
FEDER : 406.837,20 €