"Aachen Eurode" Cross-border information pointCountries: Germany, Belgium, Netherlands
Border(s): Germany-Netherlands, Belgium-Germany, Belgium-Netherlands,
Euregio Meuse-Rhin (Interreg IVA)
- Social inclusion
- Public Services
Lead partner: REGIO Aachen Association
The border cross-border information point is based on the experiences of the "TaskForce Net" network, which has dedicated, since 2006, to eliminate the obstacles which slow down the mobility of the cross-border workers of the "Euregio Meuse Rhin" and of the "Greater Region". The information point also benefits from the expertise of the widened network "GRENZNETZ", created in December, 2009 to favor the exchange of knowledge and best practices between experts of the cross-border regions.
The information point advises and proposes answers to specific problems which meet the itinerant workers in terms of the social and legal system, housing and employment. It aims at strengthening the mobility and the employment market in the cross-border space by guiding the citizens in their daily initiatives and by acting in favour of the transparency of the labor market.
- Euregio Meuse Rhin
- Province of Limburg (NL)
- Province of Limburg (BE)
- German-speaking Community (BE)
- Province of Liège (BE)
- REGIO Aachen association (DE)
- Ministerium für Wirtschaft Energie, Bauen, Wohnen und Verkehr of the land Rhineland of the North Westphalia (DE)
- GRENZNETZ Network
- Inform, guide and advise the mobile workers on the situations and working and living conditions in Europe.
- Answer individual or general cross-border questions.
- Propose to companies and to workers the thematic interventions on key subjects (Social Security, tax system, labor law, real estate).
Citizens, job-seekers, entrepreneurs
Since January 2013.