FURGY - Future Renewable EnergyCountries: Germany, Denmark
Interreg IVA - Syddanmark-Schleswig-K.E.R.N.
- Cross-border economic development
- The environment, resources and waste
- Research and innovation
Lead partner: Industrie- und Handelskammer Flensburg (DE)
The project aims to establish a scientific and operational network with an international dimension in the renewable energy and energy efficiency sector by strengthening interregional cooperation between clusters in Schleswig-Holstein and Syddanmmark.
- Institut für Innovationsmanagement, Universität Flensburg (DE)
- Landesregierung Schleswig-Holstein (DE)
- Projekt Zero (DE)
- Deutsch-/Dänisches Regionalmanagement der IHK Flensburg (DE)
- Arbeitskreis Energie der IHK Flensburg (DE)
- Universität Flensburg, SESAM (DE)
- Udviklingsråd Sønderjylland (DK)
- Mads-Clausen Institut, Syddansk Universitet (DK)
- Sydvestjysk UdviklingsForum, Esbjerg (DK)
- Center of Excellence Wind (DK)
- Ålborg Universitet Esbjerg (DK)
- Udviklingsforum Odense (DK)
Improve cross-border cooperation for economic and scientific players in the renewable energy sector to eventually establish a German-Danish cluster and strengthen Syddanmark and northern Schleswig-Holstein as an international technology region.
Research centres and SMEs in the cross-border area from the renewable energy sector, especially wind power, photovoltaic, biomass and marine energy
The project includes the development of an atlas and a map of the renewable energy industry in the border region, as well as a list of companies and knowledge institutions in the sector. These productions bring together information from interviews with experts and help to identify future trends of the cross-border energy market through the identification of stakeholders and top sectors on both sides of the border.
October 2008 – July 2014
1 406 637 €
914 309 €