EURO 3Countries: France, Belgium
- Cross-border economic development
- Education, training and languages
Lead partner: Grand Lille Chamber of Commerce and Industry
EURO 3 is an EEIG (European Economic Interest Groupings) created with the aim of promoting cross-border economic activities and the overall development of the cross-border territories.
EURO 3 has the objective of providing a forum for the exchange of ideas, adopting common positions and the development of concrete proposals for cross-border economic issues concerning the development of businesses, and stands alongside the Lille-Kortrijk-Tournai Eurometropolis EGTC to provide services to SMEs.
- VOKA West-Vlaanderen
- CCI Wallonie Picarde
- French-Belgian Chamber of Commerce of Northern France
Promotion of cross-border economic activities
- Supporting businesses in their cross-border activities.
- Contributing to cross-border integration of economic sectors.
More information on the project factsheet from the handbook “Cross-Border economic development”, MOT 2015.
EEIG’s creation in 1991.