EMR TaskForceNetCountries: Germany, Belgium, Netherlands
Border(s): Belgium-Germany, Germany-Netherlands, Belgium-Netherlands,
Interreg IV A "Euregio Meuse-Rhin"
- Social inclusion
- Education, training and languages
- Public Services
Lead partner: Euregio Meuse-Rhin
The "Taskforcenet" project, undertaken by Euroregio Meuse-Rhin in 2006, has for its objective to reduce cross-border obstacles. Its mission consists in detecting and in analyzing legal problems, in formulating reform proposals and in submitting them to competent authorities.
This experimental project signed in 2009 the "Grenznetz" agreement of which as members are three other cross-border regions on the German-Dutch (Euregio), German-Danish (region Sonderjylland-Schleswig) and Franco-Germano-Swiss (Conference of the Upper Rhine) borders, which allows an exchange of know-how between experts and a strengthening of the political weight of the proposals.
- Province of Limburg (Belgium)
- The South of the province of Limburg (The Netherlands)
- Ministerium für Wirtschaft, Energy, Industry, Mittelstand und Handwerk of Landes Nordrhein-Westfalen
- Euregio Meuse-Rhin on the border between Belgium, Germany and The Netherlands.
- Regio Aachen
- Eliminate the obstacles for mobility by detecting and by analyzing the legal problems, then by formulating solutions
- Set up an experts' network
The cross-border workers