CONRAD: Interregional exchange network on social and urban neighbourhood developmentCountries: France, United Kingdom
Border(s): France-United Kingdom,
Interreg IIIA - France-United Kingdom
- Land and housing
- Cross-border maritime cooperation
- Social inclusion
Lead partner: Communauté Urbaine de Dunkerque
The project implements an active Franco-British partnership on the theme of the urban regeneration of neighbourhoods.
North Kent Gateway Partnership (Medway Council and Dartford Borough Council)
- To link up the parties involved in the urban regeneration at every level (municipalities, actors on the ground, citizens).
- To foster exchanges and meetings among all of these parties, not only at cross-border level, but also at local level.
- To develop stuctures that will enable these partners to exchange information and share good practices.
- To compare two different approaches to regeneration and social inclusion.
Engineers and inhabitants of neighbourhoods.
Electronic exchanges, project visits, organisation of seminars, workshops and conferences on themes related to social integration.
04/2004 - 03/2006