Apport – Assistance in the preparation of the operational plans of the cross-border risksCountries: Belgium, France
Interreg IVA - France-Wallonie-Vlaanderen
- Climate change, risk management and prevention
Lead partner: Autonomous provincial State control over financing and over management of the fire services of Hainaut
The "Apport" project, certified " Strategic 2012 ", aims at organizing a cross-border emergency planning. It joins within the framework of the European recommendation of "creation of a community approach of the prevention of natural or human origin disasters".
It intends to eliminate the limits of civil security and to favor the emergence of a real multidisciplinary emergency plan applicable to all the local authorities concerned of the cross-border area.
It allows the realization of the state of the current situation of the means of cross-border cooperation, in particular at the level of emergency planning in a cross-border collection. By this program, the authorities have a map allowing the localization on both sides of the border of the industrial sites at risk.
The province of Hainaut and the protection zone Nord-Pas-de-Calais also integrate an approach aiming at the speed and the efficiency of the arrival of help in case of disaster or major accidents.
- Hainaut Sécurité (BE)
- Prefect of the defence zone and the safety of the North (FR)
- Hainaut Province (BE)
- Prefect of the Region Nord-Pas-de-Calais (FR)
- ISSEP (scientific Institute of public services) (BE)
- IT Center of Hainaut (BE)
- Region Wallonia (BE)
- Departmental for emergency security Service (FR)
- Improve the knowledge of the regulations applied on both sides of the border
- Define a method of harmonious intervention for the actors on the ground
- Supply the authorities with tools useful for strategic coordination of an event with cross-border consequences.
January 2009 – December 2011
1 597 519 €
800 822 €