The INTERFORM project - European network for training and research into cross-border practices
The Interform project, financed within INTERACT European programme from 2004 to 2008, aimed to develop the capacity of cross-border areas to set up cooperation projects by organizing a body of scientists and technicians dealing with field practices, thanks to the networking of trainers and researchers.
A network of cross-border researchers and practitioners comprising...
- The cross-border operational organization – MOT (Lead Partner) (France)
- The Kehl / Strasbourg Euro-Institute (Germany)
- The University of Nice Sophia Antipolis (France)
- The University of Genoa (Italy)
- The International Institute for Communication of Genoa (Italy)
- The University of Geneva (Switzerland)
- The University of Pau and the Adour region
- The University of Deusto (Spain)
... Organized their collaboration around 3 strands
- Resources: a web site and a resource center (document database as a teaching knowledge base for training and as reference materials for cross-border research work); a network of experts ; an inventory of available training courses and training institutions
- Production: development of training courses, according to a thematic or methodological approach (the modules were developed during seminars, which resulted in the creation of 3 teaching packages)
- Development of skills, by organizing the "Entretiens du transfrontalier" (cross-border forums), annual meetings of field practitioners and researchers.
The continuation of the project: the TEIN project.